Just Urban Design: The Struggle for a Public City
Kian Goh is Associate Professor of Urban Planning at UCLA. She is the author of Form and Flow: The Spatial Politics of Urban Resilience and Climate Justice (MIT Press).
Anastasia Loukaitou-Sideris is Distinguished Professor of Urban Planning at UCLA. She is the author of ten books, including The Informal American City: Beyond Taco Trucks and Day Labor (MIT Press).
Vinit Mukhija is Professor of Urban Planning at UCLA. He is the author of
- Urban Rights: Top Down/Bottom Up
- Empowering Difference: Just Urban Design for the Immigrant Street Vendors of Rome
- Building a Black Public Realm and Public Culture: Learning from Leimert Park Village
- The Right to Walk in the Neighborhood: Designing Inclusive Sidewalks for Older Adults
- Conclusion: The Struggle for a Public City
IV: Design for Difference
2022. "Design for Difference", Just Urban Design: The Struggle for a Public City, Kian Goh, Anastasia Loukaitou-Sideris, Vinit Mukhija
Download citation file: