MIT Press Direct is the best way for libraries to offer MIT Press eBooks to their patrons. Libraries can access the complete collection, with more than 3,000 eBooks and approximately 150 added each
Key subject areas covered in the complete collection include art and architecture, biomedical sciences, business and finance, computer science, cognitive science, design, education, environment, game studies, humanities, information science, linguistics, neuroscience, new media, philosophy, and social sciences.
Subject collections available at launch
- DRM-free: users can print, copy and paste, and download PDFs by chapter
- Unlimited simultaneous users
- Tiered pricing based on Carnegie classifications
- Subscription and perpetual options
- Free MARC records and KBART files
- COUNTER usage statistics and SUSHI reports
- No ongoing maintenance fees
- Consortia discounts available
To learn more, please contact us via the MIT Press Direct Service Desk.