Download our Order Form (PDF): 2020 Trade Sales Order Form
To order directly from MIT Press Journals, contact the Journals Trade Sales department at (617) 253 8610 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of the bookstore's Resale Certificate or similar should be included with the first order.
Discounts will be deducted from the single issue price.
- 25% for orders of 1 - 4 copies
- 40% for orders of 5 or more copies of any title
Classroom Use Orders:
- 25% for bookstores without a standing order
- bookstores with a standing order will receive their usual discount
- US shipments are sent by UPS or Fedex ground service; shipments cannot be delivered to a P.O. Box.
- Foreign and Canadian shipments are sent via airmail at a charge of $6 per pound.
- Charges for shipping will be included on your invoice.
- Prepayment is required for the initial order but subsequent orders are invoiced at the time of shipment.
- Payment is due 30 days from invoice date.
- Any invoice that remains unpaid for 60 days will cause the account to be placed on hold and all shipments to be suspended until payment is received.
- For security reasons, we cannot accept credit card payments by email. Please mail in your credit card payment or fax it via our secure fax line: 617-577-1545.
Mail payments to:
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
Booksellers assume responsibility for all return shipping and handling costs.
- Returns for the previous issue are accepted within 4 months (120 days) of receipt, with the exception of October.
- Returns for October are accepted for six months after the invoice date.
- Covers are accepted for full credit as long as the covers are accompanied by a copy of the original invoice.
- Incorrect titles and defective journals may be returned for replacement or full credit provided the return is made within 30 days of the invoice date.
- A copy of the original invoice must be included with all returns.
Returns must be shipped directly to our warehouse:
450 Fame Ave
Hanover, PA 17331